Do You want to Strengthen your marriage and reconnect with your spouse??
Join the 5 Day Marriage Revival Challenge
to truly connect with your spouse and fall in love all over again!
What you will get out of the challenge:
- Focus on being husband and wife instead of just “mom and dad” so your marriage doesn’t suffer after having kids!
- Relight the fire of affection so your intimacy can skyrocket!
- Improve your everyday communication so you can prevent arguments and huge blow-up fights!
- Redefine what closeness is so you can be together more often and enjoy each other’s company!
- Develop and work toward attainable goals together so you’re confident in your marriage’s future!
- Learn to spend quality time together so it’s like you’re on dates all the time!
- Learn to talk openly and honestly with your spouse so you can prevent hurting each other’s feelings!
- Have your spouse SWOON over you!
Joining the challenge subscribes you to my Mastering Mom Life Insider where you’ll receive weekly emails with freebies and tips!
What is the Marriage Revival Challenge?
The Marriage Revival Challenge is a FREE 5-day email challenge to add life to your marriage! Once enrolled, you will receive one email a day for 5 days. Each email will have a theme of the day- an aspect of your marriage that you will have to work on, and a challenge of the day- an action that you will do with your spouse that will make you fall in love with each other all over again!
No matter what stage of marriage you are in- whether you have been married for 6 months, 5 years, or 15 years, the Marriage Revival Challenge can help rebuild your marriage or simply enhance it!
This 5-day Marriage Revival Challenge is meant to do just that- challenge you to grow your marriage! It’s not a miracle, but can give you great growth in your marriage if you chose to focus!
What do you have to lose?
Disclaimer: All opinions in this challenge are my own and results are based on my personal experiences. I am not a medical or clinical professional. Please see a professional for specific results. This challenge is not a substitute for professional help or counseling. View the Mastering Mom Life Disclosure, Disclaimer & Terms Policies for more information.