Ever had a goal, started it, and then forgot about it?? You are not alone! The hardest part of any goal is actually going through with it. But the best way to reach your goal is to work at it daily- no matter how big or how small it is!
There are 3 ways to reach your goals fast and actually keep them: make action steps for each goal you have, create habits to help you accomplish those action steps, and stay motivated!
By doing these 3 things you can easily accomplish each of the goals you have!
Don’t forget to actually WRITE DOWN your goals! Writing down your goals is the key to success—no seriously! It is proven that you are 3 times more likely to achieve your goal is you write it down! Crazy right?!
Use my FREE #MomGoals 2021 Goal Planner to write down each of your goals you have for the year and even for each month!
Get your free goal planner now!
Let’s get down to business!
3 Ways to Actually Reach Your Goals and Keep Them
1. Make Action Steps
I feel that action steps are the secret key to reaching your goals!
Action steps are the steps or the plan of action that you will do to actually achieve that goal.
For example, if your goal is to lose 10 pounds then some of your action steps will be to cut carbs, exercise 2 at least times a week, drink more water, etc.
Without an actual plan for each goal, your goal is sure to be a bust.
To make lasting action steps for each of your goals, you want to think of the goal and think of the realistic things you have to do to reach your goal.
The hardest part of a goal is to actually keep it and do it- so to make this part easier the best thing to do is write down your goal and each step you want to take for that goal.
My FREE #MomGoals 2021 Goal Planner is designed to help you write down your action steps for each goal that you have for every month of the year! Be sure to download it now!
2. Create habits
The next thing you want to do to reach your goals is to create habits that align with your goal.
To keep the same example as above, if you want to lose 10 pounds then some of the habits you would want to start is to eat out less and buy fresh food ingredients.
Your habits and action steps will begin to coincide and your goal reaching will feel less like a battle and more like a lifestyle!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Creating actions steps and making habits to achieve your goals will help your goal reaching feel less like a battle and more like a lifestyle!” quote=”Creating actions steps and making habits to achieve your goals will help your goal reaching feel less like a battle and more like a lifestyle!”]
3. Stay motivated
The next way to reach your goals is to STAY MOTIVATED! This, in my opinion, is the hardest thing to do.
You want to keep yourself motivated and on track for each of your goals. Here are some ways you can keep yourself motivated:
- You can write motivational quotes and inspirational quotes on sticky notes and stick them your bathroom mirror or on your closets.
- Set a reminder on your phone of some of your daily habits and action steps for your goals.
- When you feel exhausted and overwhelmed- take a step back and breathe and know it’s okay to change some of your action steps.
- Make a “get motivated” playlist and listen to it at least once a day.
- Take a few minutes a day to work on your action steps. Maybe even plan out 15 minutes in your planner to focus on that goal!
- Have an accountability partner who can help you stay on track and stay motivated!
Self-motivation can be hard but it all starts with your mindset. Keep yourself encouraged, have confidence in yourself! All success and failure start with knowing that YOU CAN DO IT!
GET YOUR FREE #MOMGOALS 2021 GOAL PLANNER NOW!
The Free #MomGoals 2021 Planner is designed to help you:
- Brainstorm the goals that you want to achieve that month
- Plan your monthly goals
- Achieve your monthly goals by helping you create action steps
- Complete your goal action steps with easy to use trackers
- Plan your month at a glance
- Create an attainable “to-do” list with prioritized sections
- Make goals for not only yourself but your children and spouse
- Write your notes for the month so you never forget to do anything!
- Help you break down all of the goals you want to accomplish in 2019 in an easy to accomplish way!
The MomGoals 2021 Goal Planner is a 24-page printable calendar workbook to help you master your goals this year! Start the year off right with creating, tracking, and accomplishing your goals!
The awesome thing about this planner is that you’re not just making a bunch of goals all at once, but you have the option to create new goals each month or break up your list of annual goals month to month so you’re not overwhelmed with everything you want to accomplish this new year!
So, there you have it! Don’t forget- the 3 ways to actually reach your goals is to make action steps, create habits, and to stay motivated. I know it’s really easy to SAY but the effort that you put into it will be SO WORTH IT!
Want to learn more about how to make, keep, and accomplish your goals?? Check out this post here!
Happy goal setting and goal achieving!
Wait! Do you love free printables?
Become part of the Mastering Mom Life Insider tribe and get instant, FREE, private access to my resource library filled with printables + worksheets to make mom life easier!
Leave a Reply