Inside: Learn step by step how to use toddler positive discipline strategies to gently set boundaries for your little one without yelling or tears!
Does your little one have BIG emotions? If you’re tired of struggling with your toddler to actually listen and having trouble knowing when or how to discipline your little one- you’re in the right place!
Toddlers are natural-born boundary pushers…your child isn’t trying to frustrate or manipulate you– they just want to know where their boundaries are.
Learn step by step how to use positive discipline strategies to set boundaries for your little one with love, compassion, and patience- that WORKS.
You CAN teach your little one how to listen without using harsh discipline tactics so you can help your child feel loved and secure!
Imagine how it would feel to:
- Not have to worry about whether your child will listen to you outside of the home
- Establish a lasting connection with your child through affirmation & security
- Run an errand without worrying about how your child will act
- Have a simple plan of action for your when your toddler throws tantrums
- Easily manage your toddler’s BIG emotions with constant reassurance
- Feel confident you are taking the right steps to keep your toddler healthy (emotionally, physically, & mentally)
Download the Unlocking Toddler Positive Discipline Workbook to learn the exact strategy you need to help you set boundaries with love!
In this Ultimate Guide & workbook, I’ll show you a routine you can use to help you begin to set boundaries for babies 18 months to 4 years old!
You’ll learn what causes toddlers to act out and how to prevent those meltdowns with love, understanding, and compassion.
Get ready to…
- Effortlessly follow each practical step of the training so you can create your own gentle discipline routine at YOUR pace.
- Easily track your child’s behaviors and moods to see your progress on a daily basis.
- Get instant access to step by step guidance PLUS tools & resources to help you set boundaries for your little one with love, compassion and patience!
- Instantly download the Unlocking Positive Discipline Workbook to have the gentle discipline strategy right at your finger tips so you can keep coming back to it as your child grows!
Here’s Everything You Get!
A complete step-by-step workbook that offers a step-by-step guide on how to create a positive discipline routine using a super simple, gentle framework- the 5 C’s of Positive Discipline.
- When to Begin Discipline
- The Importance of Discipline
- What Setting Boundaries Looks Like
- Baby & Toddler Tracker
5 C’s Gentle Discipline Routine
- Making Your Child Aware of Actions
- Why Tone Matters
- What is Consequence
- Time Out or Time In?
- Why Understanding Trumps Punishment
- Consequence Worksheet
- Behavior Tracker
- Behavior Chart
- Behavior Worksheet
Does this Toddler Positive Discipline Guide work?
I was standing in the Target checkout line and my daughter decided to have a full-blown, red-faced, screaming match tantrum…
Long story short, my daughter just didn’t like when I told her “no”. She wanted to go back to the toy aisle and didn’t like that she couldn’t. So she had a meltdown…in the middle of Target.
Turns out, I needed to set boundaries. I needed to communicate with her in a way that she understood. And it worked!
I learned how to assess the situation and how my daughter was communicating, prevent her triggers, help her through those triggers, all while setting boundaries without using harsh discipline tactics.
Build Your Confidence!
Being a mom is the hardest job on earth. Between naps, feedings, activities, cooking, laundry, and errands, you have A LOT on your plate.
It’s time to build your confidence! Caring for a toddler can feel like holding an umbrella in a hurricane. But by when you provide them with boundaries, your child will feel safe, loved, and secure.
Don’t feel like you’ve lost control! By setting boundaries in love you are showing your little that you are in charge- helping them feel your loving security.
What You Will Learn in the Toddler Positive Discipline Guide
- When is the best time to begin a discipline strategy
- What causes toddlers to act out
- How to prevent tantrums in love and compassion.
- Why you should track your child’s behavior/moods for progress
- How to enforce boundaries without yelling
- Gain the confidence you need to help your child understand boundaries & feel secure!
The UNLOCKING POSITIVE DISCIPLINE WORKBOOK is everything you need to finally feel CONFIDENT in how you set boundaries for your child!
Leave a Reply